Rolla Parks & Recreation/The CENTRE/Splashzone
- Fitness, Multisport, Yoga
Opened on June 1, 2002, The CENTRE includes the following amenities within its 63,000 square-feet:
Aquatic Center: A 14,000 square-foot natatorium includes a leisure pool with beach-like entrance, interactive water features, lazy river, vortex, water slides, and four lap lanes. The splash-down pool doubles as a warm water therapy pool that is utilized by medical professionals from the Phelps County Regional Medical Center.
The gymnasium has a floating, maple-wood floor and can accommodate up to three simultaneous games of volleyball or basketball, as well as other activities. At least one court will remain open for drop-in use at most times.
?Stay-n-Play? area offers scheduled childcare services (for a small fee) to members and guests during workout or class times. This service is designed for children ages 8 and under.
The Activity Room, located off the main lobby, is equipped with bikes for indoor group cycling classes, but is also equipped with free weights, benches and mats used for other fitness classes.
Multipurpose rooms, which are available for rental, can be used singly or combined for receptions, banquets, corporate seminars, community meetings, etc. Banquet-style seating can accommodate up to 100.
The Fitness area outfits 4,000 square-feet with state-of-the art fitness equipment including treadmills, elliptical trainers, stationary bikes, and selectorized resistance equipment. One-tenth mile indoor track is open to both walkers and runners.
Whom to Contact
- Molly BeckerCorporate Wellness Program Sales ManagerPhone: (573) 426-6915Fax: (573) 341-2381
- Stan BuschParks SuperintendentPhone: (573) 341-2386Fax: (573) 341-2381
- Marci FairbanksAquatic ManagerPhone: (573) 341-2386Fax: (573) 341-2381
- Floyd JerniganParks and Recreation DirectorPhone: (573) 341-2386Fax: (573) 341-2381
- Bree JoyntGuest Services ManagerPhone: (573) 341-2386Fax: (573) 341-2381
- Kristy RichRecreation DirectorPhone: (573) 341-2386Fax: (573) 341-2381
- Mary WithouseFitness ManagerPhone: (573) 341-2386Fax: (573) 341-2381
- Simon YoakumParks ForemanPhone: (573) 341-2386Fax: (573) 341-2381
From Hwy 63, turn east on 10th St. and travel approximately 1 mile. Turn north on Holloway St. The Centre entrance is 200 yards ahead on the east side.