Kids' Harbor, Inc. is a non-profit organization who's mission is to provide coordinated response, healing and prevention of child abuse. Kids' Harbor has locations in Osage Beach and St. Robert, MO. We are seeking to hire a therapist to provide trauma-informed, evidence-based treatment to Kids’ Harbor clients experiencing problematic sexual behavior and provide parenting based interventions to their safe caregivers. Applicants from either service area are encouraged to apply.
- Provides mental health care and treatment to children with problematic sexual behaviors, as well as to their safe caregivers, utilizing best practice, evidence based, trauma-informed modalities. Treatment may be provided both individually and in group settings.
- Actively serves on Kids' Harbor's multidiscipline teams; attending monthly meetings, providing consultation, and testifying in civil, criminal, family, & juvenile court proceedings.
- Some travel and on-call responsibilities may be required.
- A master's degree (M.A.) in psychology, social work, counseling or other applied behavior science degree (Clinical Psychology, Counseling Psychology, Social Work) is required.
- Must be licensed in the state of Missouri as a Professional Counselor (LPC), Social Worker (LCSW), or Psychologist. Provisional license will be considered.
- Certification/completed training in trauma informed, evidence based modalities such as EMDR, TF-CBT, CBT, ICTC, etc. is preferred.
Submit cover letter & resume with "Counselor" in the subject line to jdarnell@ kidsharborcac.org, no later than 04/29/21 for immediate consideration.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $48,000.00 - $54,000.00 per year