Community Liaison (Marketing) Rolla
CenterPointe Hospital Columbia is expanding their services to include an Outpatient Clinic in Rolla, Missouri that will provide partial hospitalization (PHP) outpatient therapy services to adolescents. We are currently recruiting for a Community Liaison.
The Community Liaison implements and reflects the philosophy, policy, procedures, systems and strategic goals set forth by the senior management team while maximizing referral potentials from assigned accounts. Develops new business to achieve the goals and objectives of the business development systems.
Specific job duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Develop new accounts and markets and manage existing accounts in the employer EAP, Primary Care Physicians/Licensed Practitioners and managed care segments, and other referring professionals as directed by the Regional Director of Business Development.
- Monitor referrals and admissions and track any changes in volume.
- Maintain a minimum of five quality contacts per day (or as assigned) with referral sources and others which will achieve the overall business development goals and objectives and fill out a marketing contact form for each.
- Document marketing contacts and outcomes daily and maintain current account information, and update as required.
- Contact all primary accounts through personal visits, telephone calls and letters/mailers on an ongoing basis, developing and encouraging a relationship of trust with all active accounts.
- Maintain current awareness of changes in the industry through self-education, peer education, and professional and community involvement for the betterment of this position and the facility.
- Maintain a competition informational file and contribute to the ongoing SWOT analysis.
- Actively participate with the business development team to increase productivity and reduce duplication of efforts.
- Participate as a team player with all marketing activities, and assist in all aspects of preparing for conferences, events, tours, campaigns, etc.
- Participate in the evaluation and analysis of facility statistics and provide recommendations to overall business planning strategies as appropriate.
- Participate in the continuous analysis of the changing health care environment and health care market.
- Participate with internal facility marketing such as the possible creation of an internal facility newsletter, employee communications, special event communications, etc.
Education: Bachelor's Degree in a behavioral health area, marketing, business administration or related field is preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Experience: Minimum of two (2) year’s experience in health care business development/marketing environment. Direct in-patient psychiatric experience preferred.
Licensure: Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Knowledge of basic business development concepts.
- Knowledge of key internal/external health-care environments.
- Ability to demonstrate superior customer service skills to external and internal customers.
- Skill in organizing and prioritizing workloads to meet deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively with patients, co-workers, and referral sources.