Hartmann US INC, in Rolla, MO is a division of Hartmann North America. We are the world leader of moulded fibre egg cartons with manufacturing facilities in 5 continents.
The demand for moulded fibre and environmentally sustainable products is rapidly increasing. Hartmann has committed and invested in this area to meet the growing demand of our products.
We require the talent of an Automation Specialist to join our team. The Automation Specialist is a key member of the maintenance and operations team. The successful candidate will troubleshoot, commission, and upgrade various automation for plant equipment. The candidate will also actively support plant projects, emergency equipment failures and other automation activities to support the Maintenance team.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU: Ensuring the well-being of our employees is our priority. We offer attractive working conditions and benefits to our employees and their families:
- Competitive salary
- Annual Variable Compensation
- Safety Shoe Allowance
- Professional Career Development opportunity
• Education Reimbursement & Training Opportunities
• Group Health insurance benefits
• Group Retirement 401K w/4% match
• Employee and family assistance program
- Full time permanent position – Schedule could be either 12-hour continental shifts 7pm-7am or four 10-hour shifts (Thursday – Sunday)
- Continental Schedule
- Week 1 Mon, Tues, Fri, Sat; Week 2 Sun, Wed, Thurs
- Continental Schedule
- Scheduled on call support as backup.
How you will make contributions that matter:
- Implement, upgrade, and troubleshoot PLC software applications and robotic applications (RSLogix 5000 and ABB)
- Read and interpret equipment manuals to develop a controls narrative or adjust current equipment functionality
- Modify existing applications as requested by operations to improve plant production and equipment reliability
- Design and maintain electrical schematics using AutoCAD format for any equipment changes
- Support multiple maintenance related projects
You are best suited for the role if you have the following qualifications:
- Completion of post-secondary education specific to Electrical Technology, Robotics and Automation or related Engineering (degree, diploma, certificate) preferred but not required
- Experience in an automation role is an asset, but willing to train new graduates
- Knowledge of Allen Bradley–Rockwell Software: RSLogix 5000 and 2D CAD Design preferred
- Proficient with industrial networks
- Excellent analytical, technical, problem-solving, research and teamwork skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to balance multiple workflows and requests
- Relationship building, tenacity and resilience to resolve problems as a technical resource