Hiring Full-Time and Part-Time Registered Nurses
- 401(k) benefits
- Six percent company match after one year of employment for part-time and full-time employees
- Tuition reimbursement
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Paid days off and special sick leave
- Sign-on bonuses up to $5,000
- Minimum of $27 per hour for direct patient care nursing roles
- PCA - Patient Care Assistant
- Hiring at $15.25 per hour
- Departments with openings at this time include: Emergency Department, Surgical Orthopedics, Medical Oncology, Nursing Services and Behavioral Health
- Clinic LPN (Monday-Friday)
- Departments with openings at this time include: Medical Oncology, Surgical Orthopedics, Nursing Services, Medical Telemetry, Acute Rehab and Home Health
- The new starting wage for graduate nurses in direct patient care and bedside nursing roles is $27 per hour. This new starting wage does not apply to clinics.
- Two year sign on bonuses are being offered for certain departments.
- Phelps Health also is offering shift differentials.
- Departments with openings at this time include: Emergency Department, Surgical Orthopedics, Medical Oncology, Nursing Services, Home Health, Acute Rehab, Medical Telemetry, Hospice, ICU and Surgical Services