Landscape Maintenance / Horticulture Crew
We are looking for a Landscape/Horticulturist team member that is passionate about gardening and creating relationships with clients, and enjoys having direct impact by strategically maintaining and caring for our clients’ gardens and grounds. We are looking to hire full-time gardeners based out of our Rolla, MO location. This is a hands-on position which details out the clients landscape on a weekly basis. You would complete a daily/weekly walk through of the property. You would be scouting for pests & diseases on all plant material, providing additional pruning on selected plant material, up-keep of annuals & perennials throughout the growing season, and other miscellaneous task keeping the property looking detailed all season long. NO MOWING!
- Work with Account Manager and Operations Manager to meet customers’ expectations
- Promote company standards
- Communicate effectively with team members & clients
- Proactively monitor and maintain assigned sites
- Manual cleanup of beds and turf of any weeds or debris, seasonal property cleanup, mulching beds, fertilizer applications, tree and shrub trimming, as well as any of our other service offerings. NO MOWING!
Maedgen's Gardeners provide the detailed touch to a garden that make our clients landscapes stand out. Gardeners will experience a high level of customer interaction and will work directly with Account and Operations Managers to ensure that the needs of these discerning clients are met. They will be responsible for taking ownership of all aspects of the site. On a recurring basis they will monitor and maintain the property and report issues or enhancement opportunities to managers. Gardeners will have a good understanding of best practices of all landscape maintenance operations and strong identification skills.
- Room for Advancement
- Flexible work atmosphere
- Company Culture of Promoting Family Time
- Overtime Opportunities & Pay
- Company Paid Work Boots.
- Company Paid Time Off/Vacation Time
- Annual Anniversary Bonuses
- Monthly $100/$20 Attendance Bonuses
- Company outings (paid fun days) and occasional paid lunches
- Company Paid Trips
- Continental Breakfast & Coffee Free Daily
- Industry Education & Training Opportunities
- Company Matched 401(k) retirement plan
- Are you a team player? T*ogether Everyone Achieves M*ore
- Do you have a "get it right the first time," attitude?
- Have you been curious about the lawn and landscape industry?
- Do you show up ready to work, on-time?
- Have you been known as a self-motivator by others?
- Like working outdoors vs being stuck inside all day?
If you answered "yes," to these questions, click Apply..
Pay starts at $15-$16 and will depend on experience with guaranteed pay raise after 2 weeks and continued pay raises as experience is built.
“Our people are our biggest asset. Without them, we would be just another landscape company. So, we take the job of identifying, training, and recognizing our people very seriously. And we believe our people represent the best and brightest of our industry.”
- Eric Maedgen, Owner
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $15.00 - $16.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Landscape maintenance: 1 year (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: Multiple Locations