Brown Rentals, LLC is looking a full time worker for our maintenance crew. Responsibilities include general maintenance and repairs at apartment rentals.
Full Time Position: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
• General knowledge of ordinary household repairs (garbage disposals, dishwashers, range/ovens, drain clogs, toilet clogs & tank parts, water heaters, etc)
• Pass a background check
• Be on time each day
• Communicate and cooperate with others members of the staff
• Current valid driver's license and clean driving record
• Able to do physical work for 8 hours
• Able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs
• Communicate and be respectful/courteous with tenants
• Able to understand/communicate with tenants who speak limited English
• Trustworthy (references are required and will be contacted). Any applications without references will not be considered.
The following is not necessary but is considered beneficial:
• Prior experience in residential maintenance
• Prior experience with general household repairs
Please email resumes and/or questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org.