Customer Relationship Specialist
Working at The Bank of Missouri
At The Bank of Missouri we know it takes great people to support the communities we serve! We are passionate about caring for people and communities, and know how to recognize and reward our employees for their talent and contributions. When you work at The Bank of Missouri, you not only get to help others, but you also get the resources, opportunities and support to grow your own career.
About our Company
Staying in business for more than 130 years is hard. Really hard. If you think about it, we’ve endured many events, like the Great Depression and two World Wars. We’ve survived and thrived, thanks to our great customers and communities. We were founded on core values of accountability, community service and financial conservatism. Those principles are the reason we are still in business today. Caring for people and communities is our foundation!
We’ve built a reputation of being financially secure and community focused. We are an independent community bank and fully intend to stay that way. We are big enough to accommodate any financial need, yet small enough to give every customer the personal treatment they deserve.
The Customer Relationship Specialist (CRS) has a broad range of responsibilities in the bank that play a vital role in our customers’ experience. In addition to the essential duties and responsibilities of a Customer Relationship Assistant (CRA), The CRS will assist customers with regular financial transactions, build strong relationships, understand their financial needs, and help identify solutions by directing them to the products that best meet their needs.
Here are some of the great benefits you will enjoy as a member of our team:
- Competitive Salary
- Personal paid time off, as eligible and paid holidays
- 401K and Employee Stock Option Plan, as eligible
- Generous medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Fitness reimbursement
- Learning, development and growth opportunities
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Understand and protect all customer information, while adhering to all customer confidentiality procedures.
- Cultivate and strengthen and maintain relationships with our customers.
- Act as a financial partner by servicing the customer’s needs, understanding how they bank, and recognizing opportunities.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge and understanding of the products and services we have to offer.
- Perform a wide range of services including deposit account opening, servicing and maintenance accounts, account closings, and daily customer transactions to ensure that applicable regulations, disclosures, policies and procedures are followed.
- Perform Business Development functions to help originate new business.
- Foster teamwork and collaboration to build relationships with team members and other departments
- Positive, professional and proactive in everyday interactions (with co-workers and customers)
- Take the initiative to learn and grow professionally
- Complete required training in a timely manner
Qualifications for Success:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); two to three years bank related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Customer service and cash handling skills are preferred.
- Must be eager and willing to learn.
Click HERE to apply!